This year, Swedish appliance manufacturer, Electrolux, celebrates one hundred years’ experience designing premium cooking appliance for the home and professional kitchen.
To mark the centenary, Electrolux has launched a full new kitchen suite in dark stainless steel which showcases its Swedish principles of design and innovation for better living.
The new range offers a sleek and sophisticated aesthetic, combined with intuitive technology and includes: the multifunction pyrolytic oven with steam function, induction cooktop, French door fridge, Hob2Hood rangehoods and the ComfortLift dishwasher.
Richelle Barker, Electrolux Home Products, Director, Marketing, said: “We spend so much time in the kitchen, so Electrolux’s mission is to use intuitive Swedish design to create cooking appliances which bring people closer to the things that matter the most to them.
Offering innovating for better living, the Electrolux kitchen suite includes:
- The 60cm Multifunction Pyrolytic Oven with steam technology to enhance the flavour and texture of the food, while preserving its nutrients (EVEP618SD)
- The easy to clean 90cm Induction Cooktop with FlexiBridge & ChefMode, which is versatile enough to handle even the most complex dishes (EHI997BD)
- 681L French door fridge features the TaseLock crisper and fully convertible fridge-to-freezer drawer to improve sustainability in the kitchen by reducing food waste by keeping ingredients fresher for longer (EHE6899BA)
- Hob2Hood rangehoods which can be paired to a compatible cooktop for a seamless cooking experience (86cm Integrated: ERI84DSD), (Canopy: ERC925DSD)
- Built-Under Comfortlift Dishwasher which boasts the world first technology to revolutionise the way people do dishes (ESF8735RKX)
The range provides a comprehensive point of difference for your next project, catering to the needs of builders, architects and developers.
For full product information, including features and base RRP, click here.
For more information, visit the Electrolux website.
For more product reviews, click here.